CLAUSE 1.-ORGANIZING PERSON.
Pedro Monge Álvarez, with registered office at Calle Samaritana nº3, 07001 Palma, with NIF 16809509M and owner of the MONGE SHOES brand, organizes on the dates indicated below, the free Draw (hereinafter “the Draw”) according to the modalities that are described in these Bases.
CLAUSE 2.- TERM AND CONDITIONS OF THE COMPETITION
The deadline to participate is from April 6 to 24, 2020, both included.
Whoever wishes to participate must:
- Being over 18 years old.
- Be a follower on Instagram of @mongeshoes.
- Like the Draw post on Instagram.
- Share the post in Instagram stories and tag @mongeshoes.
- Have your Instagram profile open.
Participation in the Draw implies that the participant meets the established requirements and that he respects and fulfills the conditions of Instagram.
Instagram does not sponsor, endorse or administer this giveaway in any way, nor is it associated with it.
CLAUSE 3.- PRIZE.
2 prizes will be awarded to 2 winners consisting of:
- A pair of men’s shoes for the winner.
- A pair of women’s shoes for the winner.
The prize cannot be exchanged for money.
CLAUSE 4.- COMPETITION.
On April 25, 2020, a random draw will be held through the sortea2.com website. Two additional winners will also be designated as reserves.
CLAUSE 5.- DELIVERY OF THE PRIZES.
The winner will be contacted by direct message through Instagram from April 25, 2020. In the event that it is not possible to reach you within 5 days, or, if the prize is expressly rejected for any reason, MONGE SHOES will go to the reservation winner.
In the event that the prize is rejected by the winners and reservations, the Draw will be declared void.
CLAUSE 6.- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
- a) Responsible:
Pedro Monge Álvarez. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b) Purpose and legitimation:
Process participation in the Draw and, where appropriate, proceed to award the prize.
- c) Data processed:
Information provided or others that, additionally, we may request for the development of the aforementioned purposes.
- d) Recipients:
For the development of the purposes set out above, it is not expected that the data will be communicated to third companies, except legal obligation.
and. e) Conservation term:
Once the prize is sent to the winners, the data will not be processed.
- f) Rights:
Access, rectification, opposition, suppression, portability, revocation of previously given consent, limitation of treatment through the email email@example.com.
CLAUSE 7.- ACCEPTANCE OF THE BASES AND RESPONSIBILITY.
- The mere fact of participating in the Draw implies full acceptance of these Terms.
- Pedro Monge Álvarez reserves the right to modify the Bases of the Contest, partially or totally at any time. Likewise, it also reserves the right to cancel it or leave the prize void in the event of any irregularity being detected. Once any modification has been made, it will be duly notified to the participants on the MONGE SHOES website.
- The contest winners agree that they must choose their prize based on the availability of MONGE SHOES stock. The winners may only choose the product sizes that are available on the MONGE SHOES website.
- Pedro Monge Álvarez reserves the right to exclude from the participation in the Draw all those participants who, it deems, are not complying with any participation condition included in these Terms. The exclusion of a participant, whatever the cause, entails the loss of all rights derived from his condition as such.
- Any abusive or fraudulent use of these Terms will lead to the consequent disqualification of the participant in the Draw.
- Pedro Monge Álvarez is exempt from any responsibility in the event of any error in the data provided, where appropriate, by the winners themselves that would prevent their identification.
CLAUSE 8.- APPLICABLE LAW – CONTROVERSY.
These Bases are subject to Spanish legislation. Any claim related to the Draw must be sent in writing to MONGE SHOES, to the following address: Carrer de Colom 8, 07001 Palma, within thirty (30) days after the closing date of participation in the Draw. In case of controversy in the application or interpretation of these Bases and in the absence of a friendly agreement, all litigation will be subject to the Courts of the city of Palma.